Bohol Resorts, Class A Resort in Bohol Philippines
A Resorts Category in Bohol
Aquatica Beach Resort Bohol, Alona Beach II, Panglao Island, Bohol
A two (2) storey, all concrete strusture. Located in the center of the fine white Alona Beach. A paradise to relax and enjoy the gentle sea beeze and swim the clear blue waters.
- Blue Sky-Sea Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Offers a number of 20 standard guestrooms. All these guestrooms are equipped with necessary modern facilities. Nestled amidst lush greenery and affords a commanding sea view. It is situated on the Coast of Panglao Island and can be reached in 30 minutes from the domestic airport.
- Cabilao Beach Club Bohol, Cambaquiz, Cabilao Island, Loon, Bohol
It opened in January 2004, consists of 4 double and one triple bungalows, situated above and under the cliff directly on the sea. The clean, spacious bungalows are equipped with shower, WC, hot and cold running water, eco-friendly, healthy semi-air-conditioning and terrace with sea view.
- Casa Filomena Resort & Restaurant Bohol, Totolan, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol
A cozy resort and restaurant overlooking Tagbilaran City Bay is your
ultimate sanctuary to peace and tranquility. A sister company of
Soledad Suites, located at Totolan, Dauis, Panglao Island.
- La Estrella Beach Resort Bohol, Bolod, Loon, Cabilao Island, Bohol
Rooms are equipped with traditional local furniture and all have an electric fan to cool the rooms on hot days. Furthermore every bungalow has its own spacious en suite bathroom with cold shower and an airy terrace.
- Olman's View Beach Resort Bohol, Riverside, Totolan Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol
Uniquely situated at the point where the Maribojok Hills, Tagbilaran City and Tagbilaran Bay all unite to stage nature's charm and harmony.
- Sun Apartelle Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
A luxury resort with secluded private rooms on the peaceful island of Panglao, Bohol, The comfortable resort for pleasure & well-being. The Perfect apartment resort/hotel for family vacations, honeymooners and divers.
- Casa Nova Garden Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
- Coralandia Resort Bohol, 45 Graham Avenue, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
- Dumaluan Beach Resort Bohol, Bolod, Panglao Island, Bohol
A tradition of uncompromising hospitality awaits you at one of the 52 guest rooms, each room is stylishly appointed and beautifully decorated.
- Dapdap Beach Resort, Candabong, Anda, Bohol
Nestled at the western end of Anda's stretch of wonderful beaches, offers aircon rooms and family rooms, with nipa huts, also offers shelters for picnics.
- Flower Beach Resort, Virgen, Anda
Each room is designed to ensure a comfortable stay for our valued guests. Solid walls decorated in local style, bathrooms with toilet and shower. Offers little huts and umbrellas built from local materials like bamboos and nipa leaves for the roof providing shadows.
- Bituon Beach Resort Bohol, Basdio, Guindulman, Bohol
Situated on top of some very nice cliffs in Basdio, Guindulman., under the German & Filipino management. It consists of a number of nicely maintained bungalows in native style with a terrific sight across the Bohol Sea. The bungalows are provided with basic facilities, and are clean and spacious.
- Cocowhite-Beach Resort Bohol , Basdio, Guindulman, Bohol
Opened its door on 4 May 2002, owned by a Swiss, it has a small private beach, and includes all facilities for diving, including courses.
- Polaris Beach and Dive Resort, Pantudlan, Cabilao Island, Loon, Bohol
Features rooms in a cottage-style facility which has an unique charm. Tree Houses built up in the coconut trees, comfortable standard and de luxe rooms, spacious superior rooms and family bungalows ideal for families or diving groups.
- Chocolate Hills Resort, Buenos Aires, Carmen, Bohol
A government run hotel resort, staying offers a sun rise over this bizarre landscape is worth the inconvenience. The paradise place also has a still functional and mainted swimming pool, which is behind the resort building, a little bit downhill.
- Flower Garden Resort, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol
Consists of three neatly designed houses and a duplex bungalow in a peaceful garden about 150 meters from the beach, just behind Alona Palm Beach Resort.
- Alonaville Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
It has good rustic rooms with common bath and attractive little rooms and cottages with fan.
- Alona Tropical Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
Offers 27 double rooms, 10 of them are located in a longhouse, 10 more are bungalows. All the rooms have private shower and WC, fan and a veranda. 12 rooms have air conditioning but no warm shower. A large swimming pool is available for the guests.
- Banana Land Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol
- Beach Rock Cafe & Lodge, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
- Bohol Island Dive Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
- Bohol Bee Farm, Dao, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol
- Bohol Sea Resort, Danao, Panglao Island, Bohol
Lies directly at the beach of Danao on Panglao Island, Bohol, one of the most beautiful islands of the Philippines. Equipped to the best European standards and includes 20 tastefully furnished rooms and bungalows in different categories.
- Nuts Huts, Gotozon, Loboc, Bohol
Laid-back centre for adventurous travelers, both keen on active life and relaxation.
- Pueblo de Pamilacan, Pamilacan Island, Baclayon, Bohol
Offers cottages on the small island of Pamilacan. This island is not far from Bohol, and is a part of the Municipality of Baclayon. The island is ideal base for dolphin watching tours and snorkeling.
- Villa Tarcela Resort, Valencia, Bohol
A small but cozy place to stay and spend the most wonderful holiday you ever had. It is beautifully nestled between the sea waterfront and the gentle rapids of the fresh water river that flows right into the ocean.
CLASS A Resorts Category Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
• in a suitable location free of noise, atmospheric, and marine pollution
• free parking for guests (if applicable)
• Economy class guest rooms
• public washrooms
• at least two (2) sports and recreational facilities
• employee facilities
• at least one (1) food & beverage outlet