Bohol Resorts, Class AA Resort in Bohol Philippines
AA Resorts Category in Bohol
Alona Kew White Beach Resort Bohol, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
Superior Room is a prominent choice for couples with families and for guests who ferret a higher level of luxury and accommodation. Air conditioning, hot and cold water, room service and a free continental breakfast.
- Balicasag Island Dive Resort Bohol, Balicasag Island, Bohol
A flat island is situated four kilometers southwest of Duljo Point off Panglao Reef. Surrounded by a sandy shell coraline beach, the island is fringed by a narrow reef shelf 9 to 49.5 meters wide. The tops of the submarine cliffs are covered with hard coral while lower levels are covered with sponges and gorgonians. A thriving fish community is found around the cliff face area.
- Bohol Divers Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol
A powdery white sands beach, crystal clear seas, long strech beach fronts, are some of the attributes of Alona Beach.
- Bohol Plaza Resort & Restaurant Bohol, Panglao Island, Mayacabac, Dauis, Bohol
A breathtaking panorama overlooking the islands and experience celestial comfort with the modern amenities and sumptuous food.
- Bohol Tropics Resort Club Bohol, Graham Avenue, Tagbilaran City, 6300 Bohol
Provides a complete recreation and entertainment facilities that overlook the beautifully landscaped pools and offers amenities found only in the finest resort.
- Isis Bungalows Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao, 6340
A resort hotel in Panglao Island, Bohol Province. It was opened in 2005, is under Swiss supervision and boasts of affordable but world-class room accommodations and a spacious restaurant with a panoramic view of the sea. It has 8 air-conditioned bungalows of different capacities and 4 air-conditioned rooms, each with its own terrace and a view of the sea.
- Oasis Beach Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol
Opened in December of 2000 and is located at Alona Beach, Panglao, Bohol. All cottages are made out of native materials, such as bamboo and wood and are covered with nipa roofs, giving the resort a very natural, authentic look.
- Lost Horizon Beach Resort Bohol, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol
Ideal getaway for couples who want the perfect honeymoon or romantic holiday. There are excellent restaurants, bars and plenty of night time entertainment. Located on the beautiful tropical Island of Panglao. With clean air, stunning panorama and unspoiled white beach. Views from the balconies catch a glimpses of the day across miles of ocean and white sand beach.
- Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa Bohol, Tawala, Panglao, Bohol
The name "Eskaya" refers to the only known indigenous people of Bohol, Philippines. It has boutique-style which accounts for its exclusivity. It has 15 well-appointed villas, with two villas having 2 bedrooms.
CLASS AA Resorts Category Classification from Philippines Department of tourism.
• in a suitable location free of noise, atmospheric, and marine pollution
• free parking for guests (if applicable)
• Standard class guest rooms
• public washrooms
• at least three (3) sports and recreational facilities
• conference and convention facilities
• employee facilities